Advanced ThetaHealing Class on Zoom
ThetaHealing is a type of focused prayer and meditation in which we harness the power of Divine Love to effect healing. This class builds on the foundation of the Basic ThetaHealing Seminar , which is a prerequisite.
(If you are interested in the Advanced Class and need to take the prerequisite, I would be happy to set up a time for you to be able to take the Basic Class).
After taking this class, you will have the skills to help yourself and others heal from the past and grow towards the future with more ease.
More about Thetahealing here.
In this class you will increase your intuition and ability to connect with God (aka Universal Wisdom, The Divine, Creator, etc.), while learning how to facilitate healing for yourself and others in various ways, including:
- Increasing your mastery of belief work, which is the ability to dismantle negative beliefs and instill new, more accurate, and helpful beliefs, sourced from the Divine
- Clearing blocks that are keeping you from connecting to the Universal Source. (This will increase your healing abilities tremendously)
- Clearing memories and feelings that arise when one is triggered
- Clearing anything unhelpful that was taken on while in the womb
- Healing a soul that was exposed to harsh circumstances
- Connecting to ancestors
- Communicating with the Higher Self
- Clearing old vows and commitments that are no longer valid and holding you back
- Clearing resentments
- Using sound healing (with your own voice) to release anger and sorrow from your body
You will also
- Receive many, many energetic "downloads" to instill new and beneficial feelings
- Increase your facility with “digging”- a way to help you uncover unconscious beliefs in order to clear them
- Expand your understanding of the Seven Planes of Existence
This class will be fun and interactive, with plenty of opportunities to practice what we are learning.
You will receive a copy of Advanced ThetaHealing® All That Is & the ThetaHealing® Advanced Manual
Dates: Please be in touch if you are interested in setting up a time to take this class.
You can pay by Venmo (@Patrice-Spitz), Zelle or credit card (click below).
Partial Scholarships are available.
Please contact me with any questions!